I hope you had a great week.
My girls just started spring break so I am
looking forward to sleeping in
*slightly* next week!
After next week my days will be
looooooong, since I
got a job!!
I will be up at *gulp* 5am.
Not sure how I'll handle that again.
It's been a while since I've had to get up that early
let alone 5 days in a row every week.
I'm happy and sad to go back.
Will miss being at home and having time with my
But I am looking forward to being around adults
and being downtown with all the action!
Ok lets fill in some blanks with Lauren.
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. My home decor color palette includes beige walls, cherry accents, touches of colour here and there including greenery.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red. I like it too, any bright colour, really!
4. The color I detest is dusty rose. It looks awful on my skin tone, like AWFUL people!
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be lots of navy and gray with green, coral, red, yellow, intermingled.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is Oh oops, I answered this in number 4. Good ole dusty rose. And some yellows I can't pull off either. Some are good, some aren't.
7. The color of my favorite dress is I like white and I have a new one with different shades of purple that I love.
Have an awesome weekend, guys and gals!